AIT, a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team.
Payroll Administrator will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in data entry payroll processing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc.)
- Develop and manage financial operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metrics
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from multiple payroll and benefit vendors
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations and procedures.
- Skill in evaluating and analyzing technical payroll activities
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Skill in preparing detailed reports
- 6+ years of payroll administration
- Attention to detail, organized and strong desire for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dependable team player willing to “roll up their sleeves” to get the work done
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.