Maintenance Project Manager
AIT is a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, and has an immediate need for a Maintenance Project Manager.
The Maintenance Project Manager is responsible for directing, coordinating, and exercising functional authority for planning, organization, control, and completion of productive equipment troubleshooting & maintenance activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate AIT or contract employees in a customer plant within the framework of a maintenance contract with the customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment troubleshooting & maintenance
- Monitoring / controlling
- Customer relationship
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a two-year technical degree
- 5 years of work experience in the industrial equipment maintenance field.
- Controls engineering degree is preferred.
- CPMM certification or a trade school apprenticeship are a plus.
Experience & General Characteristics:
- 5 -10 years related experience in specific business segment (aerospace automated assembly systems, automotive BIW, chassis/glass, special welding, etc.); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Team leadership and management experience.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Basic mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic, and pneumatic competencies, which include blueprint reading.
- CAN bus knowledges a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS word programs)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.